Perfect natural remedies for getting rid of acne breakouts and eliminating acne scars are home made face masks. There are home made recipes include a variety of ingredients and can help nourish your skin and will help you eliminate acne-related problems.
Honey, which is used in all the three masks we are preparing today, hydrates your skin, keeps it soft by preserving moisture, and promotes skin cell renewal.
These recipes are highly recommended for acne-prone skin because of its antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Its anti-inflammatory nature and can help reducing redness and inflammation caused by acne and pimples on the skin. Just like other recipes the best is to use raw, organic honey rather than processed honey because this may irritate your skin latter.
Ingredients such as cinnamon, apple cider vinegar, green tea, turmeric, and milk are also useful in reducing acne and acne scars.
- Also just like honey, cinnamon has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The alpha hydroxyl acids in apple cider vinegar help unclog skin pores and dissolve dead skin cells. Moreover, apple cider vinegar treats blemishes, restores the natural pH of your skin, and minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Green tea is packed with antioxidants that fight harmful free radicals and help you maintain bright, flawless, and younger-looking skin. It too has anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Good for treating skin problems is turmeric, owing to its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It also helps fade blemishes and acne scars.
- Raw milk contains lactic acid that works as a gentle exfoliant and delivers anti-aging benefits.
Here are recipes for the top three face masks for acne. Make sure you remove all makeup and wash your face thoroughly before applying these natural face packs. Cleansing your face helps unclog pores and allows the masks to penetrate deep into your skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar Acne Face Mask/Scrub
Things you will need:
- Apple cider vinegar
- Green tea
- A teaspoon
- A bowl
- Put one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Add two teaspoons of cooled green tea.
- Next, add five teaspoons of sugar.
- Finally, put one teaspoon of honey in it.
- Stir the mixture well. For a thicker consistency, add more sugar.
Spread the mask on your face using a cotton pad and massage it for a few minutes to remove dead skin cells and improve circulation.
The sugar in this recipe works as a natural exfoliant helpful in breaking up scar tissue and unclogging skin pores. Leave the mask on for about 10 minutes and then rinse it off with water. Use this beauty mask about once or twice a week.
This recipe will help you have face skin clean from acne and natural face,
I hope you liked it. Best luck.