Enjoy the medical benefits of marijuana with Cannabis infused honey. We will tell you recipe that will yield a lot of honey for the average patient, and for a long time. Consider cutting the recipe in half, or whatever amount you feel you will need. This will be your favorite honey and this cannabis honey will last for up to 8 months if stored in a dark, cool place.
What You Will Need:
- A crock pot
- One ounce of cannabis (grind or cut up first)
- 5 pounds of honey (locally sourced honey is preferred)
- Cheese cloth
- String or bread tie
• Related post: Us Government Finally Confessed: Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells!
- Wrap your cannabis in a cheese cloth. Tie the end with a string.
- Put the cannabis in your crock pot and pour honey over top.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for five hours, stirring couple times per hour. Do not let boil.
- Turn crock pot off. Let honey sit to cool for up to 24 hours.
- Remove bundle from the honey, squeezing as much honey from the cheesecloth as possible.
- Put your honey into a jar(s).
This recipe is from:
This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. Statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding in supplements or making any changes in your diet. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.