There is recent study that shown that pomegranate extract is extremely helpful with cardiovascular diseases as it prevents the thickening of the coronary arteries due to fat accumulation known as atherosclerosis.
This fruit reduces inflammation and regulates high blood pressure.
It also improved the blood flow in the cardiovascular system of heart patients and that it why it prevents heart diseases and heart attacks
11 Health benefits of pomegranate
1. Pomegranate lowers the body fat especially the most dangerous type of fat- visceral fat.
2. Rich in antioxidants and that is why it prevents heart diseases.
3. Decreases bad LDL cholesterol levels.
4. Reduces plaque deposits in the arteries and prevents blood clots.
5. Regular consumption of pomegranate prevents breast cancer, lymphoma, prostate cancer, and diabetes.
6. Pomegranate is rich in vitamin C which helps in the fight against infections.
7. It has anti-inflammatory properties which can help in defeating inflammations.
8. Pomegranate is a beneficial for your teeth as well.
9. Pomegranate improves liver function.
10. Pomegranate protects DNA.
11. It protects the newborns. A study has shown that drinking pomegranate juice during pregnancy helps in protecting the baby’s brain.
Firm, smooth and large pomegranate is the best choice. Good pomegranate is rich in color without blemishes and cuts.
Keep the fruit in dry and cool place and it will be eatable for a month. But if you place it in the fridge it will last for 2 months.
Raw pomegranate is always the best choice but you can consume it within salads and desserts.
This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. Statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding in supplements or making any changes in your diet. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
Foods and Healthy Life