This food is a natural antianemic, anticarcinogen, antibacterial, antipyretic, antioxidant, detoxifier, diuretic and is used as a medicine almost 2000 years.
Beet juice regenerates the liver and prevents aging of the organism. Since the beginning of medicine beets has represented a medication for blood, especially the treatment of anemia, but it also has beneficial effects on a range of other diseases.
Beetroot successfully regulates blood pressure. Beet juice is useful antipyretic, because it lowers high body temperature. Seeds of beets are used for therapeutic treatment of genital and intestinal tumors.
This plant is also known as: anticarcinogen, antioxidant, laxative. It has a beneficial effect in liver disease, lung disease, diseases of the skin, cleansing of the body, fever, liver complications, constipation, cancer, colds, the result of smoking, cell regenerator, nicotine poisoning, tumors, constipation…
Dark red beets with long form are much healthier. After long-term consumption of beets in large quantities, certain health problems may occur such as weight in the stomach and digestive disorders.
You need to know that when using beets the urine and stool are reddish, which is quite normal.
Cooked beetroot is not healing and is only useful in a variety of diet. Only raw beets is used as cure.
Beetroot has proven to be a successful natural medicine for the following diseases:
– Blood, such as anemia, anemia, pernicious anemia, atherosclerosis, blood fat (cholesterol, triglycerides)
– Liver and fatty liver, jaundice, hard liver cirrhosis
– This plant is a cellular regenerator (successfully regenerates damaged cells)
– Cytostatic effects are still under study and recent studies have confirmed a positive effect on the change of carcinogenic cells
– Betaine and betacian make beet excellent remedy for the consolidation of the blood vessels, reducing blood cholesterol
– The high iron content enhances recovery and activity of red blood cells (RBCs)
– Diuretic action of beetroot helps with illnesses as rheumatism and gout
– Today red beets is used for the most severe carcinogenic diseases: cancer, leukemia and cancer
– Beet is an effective drug in the treatment of the effects of radiation, and it has the power for protection from radioactivity and of X-rays
– With respiratory illnesses such as bronchitis, pneumonia, flu and colds
This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. Statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding in supplements or making any changes in your diet. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.