Amazingly delicious and healing soup that will relieve you from the ear infections, colds, flu and many other health problems.
With ingredients such as thyme, red onion and garlic, this soup easily overtakes most colds, flu,viruses and other diseases caused by a weak immunity.
Everyone that is familiar with natural remedies can easily recognize the power of this soup, and you should try it to.
A recent study from the University of Washington proved that garlic is more than a hundred times more effective than the two best selling antibiotics.
What do you need (ingredients):
- 6 cups (250 ml each) of clear chicken soup (as a base)
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 50 cloves of garlic, cleaned and peeled
- 1 cup of fatty sour cream
- 1 bunch fresh herbs – parsley, thyme, bay leaves (you can use dried spices)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 large, minced onions
- 3 cups old bread, cut into cubes
How to make it (preparation):
- While the oven is heating to 180 degrees, you shouldcut off the tops (1/3) heads of the garlic. Wrap the prepared garlic and olive oil in aluminum foil. Bake in oven for 90 minutes and then leave it to cool off.
- In a pot over medium heat put two tablespoons of olive oil and butter. Stew the onions for ten minutes, thansqueeze the roasted garlic cooled from packaging and insert it with the stewed onions. Mix, add the chicken soup,the chopped thyme and insert the fresh herbs (or dried).
- Reduce the heat, add the snippets of bread and leave it to stew for five minutes until the bread is soft.
- Remove the herbs and mix the resulting soup in a hand mixer (or a blender) until you get a creamy and homogenous mixture. Return to the pot, add sour cream and salt for taste.
Your miraculous soup is ready! Enjoy!
This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. Statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding in supplements or making any changes in your diet. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.