Needle, a little piece of metal that can save a patient’s life in case of stroke. This advice was given by Chinese professor who says that you always should have a needle in your house.
Unconventional amazing way to rescue a man from a stroke.
Read this article carefully, because you never know if someone’s life may depend on you.
Stroke requires rest and emergency first aid. These tips will help to save live to someone!
Be very calm, regardless of where the victim is, do not move him/her because if you move the patient, the capillaries will burst and it will cause bleeding in the brain! If you have a syringe, it would be best; otherwise the regular needle for sewing will be ok.
- First you need to know is that you must not move the person who has just experienced a stroke. It is much better to use a medical needle. In case you don`t have such at home, you can use a simple needle.
- If you use an ordinary needle, you must first sterilize it, heat it on a fire, with a lighter or a candle before use. Prick the tips of all 10 fingers as close to the nails as possible and as fast as possible.
- The blood will soon start flowing. If this does not happen, squeeze the fingers to simulate it.
- As soon as the blood starts flowing out of all the fingers, the person will regain consciousness.
- If the mouth of the patient is deformed, massage his ears until they become red in order to improve blood circulation.
- Next, prick twice the soft part of the earlobe until you see two drops of blood.
- The patient`s mouth will return into normal after a couple of minutes.
Wait until the victim come to normal state without any unusual symptoms, then send him/her to the hospital.
This method of bloodshed to save the life is a method of a traditional Chinese medicine, and its practical application is 100% effective and can save someone`s life when having a stroke.
This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. Statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding in supplements or making any changes in your diet. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
Health Tips Portal