Stage of life that we cannot avoid is maturing. Graying is part of that process and in one point on another we are all going to have gray hair.
But you are asking yourself why is this happening?
How we can treat and delay it?
Why does it happen?
First the hair is turning white, and after formation of melanin (the pigment responsible for the color) our hair become dark or light. When they mix they can create various colors and this is why we all have different hair color.
Every hair follicle in our scalps has melanin. The graying process happens when the cells that produce melanin, also known as melanocytes, become less active or there aren’t any cell left to produce the color.
Here are factors that can increase the graying and can change the pigmentation of hair:
- Genetics: There is something known as early graying: individuals with healthy hair that gray in their 20s. The reason for this may be stress, yet generally it is all in the genes. Genes will regulate when you will get your first gray hair, same as baldness. Genes manage the pigmentation capability of every individual hair follicle.
- Smoking: Smoking can increase the speed up graying because it is known that smokers are 4 times more likely to have gray hair than people who don’t smoke.
- Anemia: Deficiency of B Vitamins, Untreated Thyroid and some other medical situations can cause early graying.
- Some medications and conditions can affect your body as well as your hair.
- Age: The reduction of melanin comes with ageing. The hair turns gray and sooner or later white.
- Hydrogen Peroxide. This compound builds on the hair shafts, which can lead to a losing hair color
- Onion Juice Mixed With Lemon Juice
It sounds strange yet it is a Powerful Gray Hair Natural Remedy: Onion juice is rich in the enzyme catalase and has been used for ages as a relevant treatment and home solution for gray hair. Actually, botanists have been advising their patients to rub onions on their scalps to cure gray hair much earlier than any hair colors were ever invented!
It is Another Very Good Natural remedy
This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. Statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding in supplements or making any changes in your diet. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
My Marriage is Beautiful