This is easy and simple way to add powerful health benefits to your everyday diet.
Matcha tea is one of the oldest and strongest tea drinks in the world.
Comes from Japan, and people around the world have used it for thousands of years.
It has an amazing taste and color and it is very healthy.
[ Read Also: Clean Your Body from Toxins and Lose 11 Pounds ]
Here are the groceries needed for the preparation of this powerful tea:
- Camellia sinensis leaves (fresh or 2 tablespoons powder of matcha tea)
- Hot water
- Ginger or lime (optional)
- Brewed stevia, agave nectar or honey for sweetness (optional)
For best effect is required to consume one cup in the morning and evening.
[ Promoted Info: The Celebrity Thin Thighs Program ]
Do you know the health benefits of this tea?
Among its many health benefits, matcha …
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. Statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding in supplements or making any changes in your diet. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
The World Around Us