The combination of onion and honey has been known since ancient times as an effective natural remedy for cough.
The advantage of these natural medicinal ingredients is that you can find them at any time of the year, and it’s very likely that you’re going to have them always in your kitchen.
Also, when you are preparing the preparations of these ingredients, you know what you have used unlike syrups and other products that contain artificial colors and fragrances and preservatives.
What do you need (ingredients):
- 1 onion
- 2-3 spoons of natural honey
[ Read Also: Apply Onion Coatings Onto The Feet ]
How to prepare it (preparation):
- Choose a nice and healthy onion, medium size. Peel it and cut it.
- Put it in deep bowl and overflow it with honey.
- Cover the bowl and leave it overnight at room temperature.
- Tomorrow morning morning strain the mass.
- Take one spoon of this syrup every two hours. You can take it more often, if you want. You will certainly feel that you breathe easier and you will start to expectorate very soon.
[ Promoted Info: Pharmacy In Vegetables ]
This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. Statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding in supplements or making any changes in your diet. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
Healthy Food Star