The fact is that these days even more people suffer from cancer. However, there are some types that can be cured.
In the treatment of cancer, according to a Russian scientist Christ Mermerski, helps nourishing mixture made with simple ingredients that contains all necessary vitamins, mineral salts, bio-active substances, proteins, carbohydrates and vegetable fats.
The secret is that this mixture cleans the blood vessels and digestive system of the pathogenic micro-flora, heal the heart, renewing the immune system and cleanses the liver and kidneys. Also, it improves brain function and memory, and protects from heart attack.
Mermerski says that this miracle medicine, can consume everyone who wants to preserve youth and energy because these ingredients enhance the work of all internal organs and glands.
What do you need (ingredients):
- 15 fresh lemons (organic)
- 12 fresh garlic
- 1 kg domestic honey
- 400 g of germinated corn (young green wheat)
- 400 g of fresh walnuts
How to prepare it (preparation):
- Put the wheat in boiled glass dish. Fill with water and let it stand, preferably overnight. After 10 to 12 hours, over clean gauze drain the water and wash grain, and again strain through the gauze.
- That drained wheat leave in pan to stand for 24 hours. After that, you can get wheat germ with a length of 1 to 2 millimeters.
- Grind together germinated wheat, nuts and cleaned garlic. Grind 5 lemons with lemon rind and mix everything together. From the other 10 lemons only squeeze of lemon juice and mix with the rest of the mass, until the mixture is homogenous.
- Add the honey and stir with a wooden spoon longer, then pour into a glass vessel. Leave it stand for 3 days in the refrigerator after which the mixture is ready for consumption.
Take it 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch, dinner and bedtime.
If the mixture is used for the treatment of cancer, take 1-2 spoons every 2 hours.
This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. Statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding in supplements or making any changes in your diet. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.