Weight reduction is one of the biggest problems for the individual.
These days, even young people who have a dynamic and active life are becoming more and more fat, and children especially.
There are even young kids that have over 100 kg!
In India, there are areas in which 40% of the population suffers from obesity, and soon, half of the world’s population will suffer from obesity!
Many problems occur when you are overweight …
- Excess weight makes the chances of hypertension, diabetes, heart problems, ulcers, digestive problems, gout, thyroid problems, and so on.
- It causes physical and mental anxiety.
When you are overweighted, you spend more food than your body really needs. 33% of the world is consuming twice as much food and drink than they need.
We do not notice that we are overweighted until we reach the point of no return. Here is part of the reason why we become obese:
Living an unhealthy life – too much work, too little rest, sleep deprivation, and so on.
- Inactive lifestyle has become regular thing for people – all we need to do, machines are doing instead of us or things we have to do but we do not get it done on time, then we are late, that causes anexty and stress .. We spend to much time on PC and we do not spend our time as people who lived before us, it’s time at a computer that makes us depressed and because of that we are not feeling fulfilled. We do not walk anymore -we use taxi or car;
- One of the worst things is fact that people consume alcohol – and eat fast food very often, so-called “health food” is not so healthy. And the food we have at home is often processed at the factory, our food is based on bread, pastries and fried food which is very bad for our body.
Fast-Weight-Loss-Plan, are we overweight?
How can you know if you are obese? Here are a few things that can help you in accepting the fact that you are obese.
Can you clearly notice the changes on your body? If you notice something like that, you begin to change your lifestyle and you get new diet plan.
Your proportions can not say that you’ve put on weight. For the ladies, the volume is 25% – an increase of 2-3% is not so bad. Anyway, in case you were 22% and 25% now, you should be careful.
Do you fit into your clothes? It tells you a lot about whether you are fat or not. Have someone said to you that you gained weight? If the answer is yes, consider to do some changes;
Do you have frequent desire for food? This is an additional indication of “obesity”.
When you discovered that you are over-weighted, you should start a new diet.
You can make it yourself or find on the web one that suits you best.
Given that, here are some rules to follow:
- Eat less or eat at least as much as your body requires. Eat enough to feel RO hungry every three hours;
- Drink plenty of water. Drink it during and after a meal;
- Eat plenty of soup and milk. 25-30% of the consumption of your needs are liquid, and the remainder may be solid;
- Avoid espresso, tea, soft drinks, canned juices and alcohol;
- Do not eat after 20 hours. In case you are hungry, have some milk or some fruit;
- For snacks, you can have lime juice, smoothies, seasonal organic products or salad. Either way.
- Begin and end your day with your glass of warm water;
- Avoid fast food (fried ingredients, processed food, pizza, hot dogs, canned food, desserts, fried food, substances rich with sodium or chemicals and additives);
- Eat light cooked food: Do not walk less than four times each day at least 15 minutes before a meal, as a rule.
Do not forget to share this with your friends and family on Facebook, maybe you can help someone who is in trouble! Thanks!
This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. Statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding in supplements or making any changes in your diet. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.