Wheat-grass is believed to be one of the most nutritious plants and it grows from wheat seeds.
Yet, not a lot of people know about wheat-grass or use it, which is probably because it doesn’t belong in the super-food category.
Wheat-grass is mostly used as a capsule or tablet supplement, however it can be also juiced and included in your smoothies and teas.
Due to its numerous health benefits wheat-grass juice has found its place in many holistic diets across the globe.
Wheat-grass also contains plenty of healthy ingredients, some of which are:
- Vitamin C;
- Vitamin E;
- Vitamin A; and
- Amino acids.
Once juiced, wheat-grass can be used to flush out the toxins in your body, but it can also give you other benefits, like the following:
- It supplies your body with oxygen. Wheat-grass contains a lot of oxygen which is very good for maintaining the proper functioning of your body tissues and brain.
- It supplies your body with enough Chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is an essential molecule for your body and a single glass of wheat-grass juice can provide your body with 70% of your needed chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is similar to the hemin pimgnet which helps the body form its hemoglobin. The chlorophyll is very vital to your health is it has the following health benefits:
- Chlorophyll regulates the production of the bad bacteria in your body;
- Chlorophyll has an anti-bacterial effect, both externally and internally (within your body);
- Chlorophyll is also used in many skin ointments due to its ability to eliminate various skin problems, some of which are dry eczemas, itches, and ivy poisoning;
- Chlorophyll is great for preserving your youth and preventing rapid aging since it contains various enzymes but also the super-oxide dismutase protein which aids in slowing down aging.
- It can energize you. The starch that wheat-grass contains can give you more energy and stop you from feeling tired for the remainder of the day since your body converts it to sample sugars.
- It can heal and treat your skin. Wheat-grass juice can get rid of your scars and acne but ic can also make a large difference to your skin health if you drink it regularly and keep a healthy diet for more than seven months.
- It will keep your lungs safe from pollution. Wheat-grass juice will help eliminate the lungs scars that occur due to pollution. Since it boosts the hemoglobin production it can relieve the effect that carbon monoxide has on your respiratory organs.
Regular consumption of wheat-grass juice will also:
- Lower your blood pressure;
- Lower your blood sugar;
- Improve your immunity;
- Protect you against bacterial and fungal infections;
- Protect you against cancer and inflammations;
- Clean your organism from heavy metals; and
- Clean your lymphatic system.
If you’re still having doubts about wheat-grass – don’t! Wheat-grass is not only one of the most beneficial plants for preserving your health, but it can also help you keep your beauty and youth. Drink wheat-grass regularly and see for yourself!
This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. Statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding in supplements or making any changes in your diet. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.