Coconut oil has a multitude of health benefits and it is one of the most beneficial ingredients when it comes to health and beauty. In case you are not using it already, this article will convince you to do so.
- Overnight Skin Care
Coconut oil has the ability to penetrate deeply into the skin, leaving it nourished and soft. To make your face look refreshed, pure, and clean, you should use coconut oil before bedtime.
How Coconut Oil Works for the Dark Circles Under the Eyes
- It acts as anti-inflammatory agent, which in turn reduces swelling and redness
- The lactic acid in coconut oil tightens the pores, making the skin firm and smooth
- Coconut oil moisturizes the skin and thus prevents wrinkles and dryness
- Vitamin E and antioxidants in coconut oil heal and repair damaged skin cells
- It contains vitamins and fatty acids which are critical for the growth of healthy skin cells
- Last but not least, coconut oil penetrates deeply into the skin and rejuvenates it
How to Use it?
All you have to do is to apply some coconut oil on your dark circles, gently massaging it for a couple of minutes. Let it work overnight and rinse it off in the morning.
- Eyelash Treatment for Super Lush Lashes
Apply a bit of coconut oil onto your lashes before going to bed. This trick is especially beneficial if you wear eye makeup, as it tends to break the lashes and cause hair loss.
- Chemical- Free Shaving Cream
The conventional shaving creams for your legs and underarms usually cost a lot and contain various chemicals. To avoid exposure to chemicals, try using chemical oil instead. It is all-natural, cheap, and it leaves your legs or underarms well hydrated.
- Coconut Oil Hand Cream
Using coconut oil instead of conventionally bought hand cream will make your hands smoother and softer.
- Cuticle Softener
Massage coconut oil in dry cuticles to make them softer.
- Varicose Veins
It has been scientifically shown that coconut oil is extremely effective solution to the issue with varicose veins. All you have to do is to massage the affected area with coconut oil on a regular basis.
- Whipped Coconut Oil Cellulite Cream
Cellulite is common issue among women and it can be difficult to get rid of. Luckily, coconut oil can help you solve this problem for good. Just mix some coconut oil with honey and apply onto the skin before bedtime. The cellulite will go away in a couple of weeks.
This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. Statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding in supplements or making any changes in your diet. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
Healthy Tips World