Belly fat is a common problem for both men and women. This problem can make them feel insecure, and even cause more serious health problem.
Accumulated fat can have a few different purposes. It protects the internal organs, provides energy in case of famine, and protects the body from toxins.
If you want to eliminate belly fat, you need to create ways for your body to burn the fat as fuel by producing an energy deficit between what you consume and what you burn.
Abdominal massage according to Chinese medicine
Exercising the core is good for strengthening the abdominal muscles, but crunches, planks, and leg lifts may not melt the fat that covers your abs.
[ Read Also: One Exercise, Four Minutes, 28 Days, New Body ]
There is a 2 minute massage technique that can provide some kind of internal exercise that cleanses and detoxifies, which means it can help you melt your tummy fat.
These are the benefits of this technique:
- Improving digestion
- Intestines detoxification
- Eliminating adipose tissue
- Improving constipation
- Stimulating the organs in the abdominal region
- Boosting circulation is the abdominal region
- Boosting conditions like nausea, vomiting, and indigestion
Perform this technique twice daily, before breakfast and before bed if you want to achieve the best results. This is how you should do it:
- Lie on your back on a firm surface.
- Rub your hands until they feel hot.
- Place your hand flat on your belly button.
- Rub in small circles around the belly button, and gradually wide the circles using a firm pressure. Each circle should take 1-2 seconds.
- Concentrate on the heat. It rises in the abdominal region as you rub.
- Do this technique for 2 minutes, around 40-50 circles. Make sure you keep your stomach warm during the exercise.
This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. Statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding in supplements or making any changes in your diet. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
Healthy Advice PRO