You have to be conscious of the truth that your pores and skin is the very first thing individuals discover about you. How may they not, you might be coated in it!
And must you discover a brand new age spot, pores and skin tag, mole, wart, or blackhead, it’s time to take the required measures. No, we don’t imply any costly, harmful options.
We’d prefer to advise you on utilizing pure treatments for coping with such annoying occurrences.
Every considered one of these marks impacts your dermis, which means the outer, top-most layer of your pores and skin. Which, naturally, makes them virtually unimaginable to disregard.
Skin tags and moles can be removed through a laser method, which is anything but cheap. Warts can also be treated by lasers, along with medicine and cryotherapy. When it comes to combatting age spots, there’s hydroquinone, but it’s rather risky since it is so full of hazardous chemicals.
The same thing can be said for any expensive products claiming to remove blackheads. But thankfully, there are plenty of natural remedies at your disposal, with which you can treat any skin blemish. You may even adjust the ingredients to suit your personal needs. Want to know more? Read on!
1. Mole Removal: Baking Soda and Castor Oil
Moles are an extremely common appearance. In fact, a person with light skin can have up to 40 of them. Most of these moles form during one’s childhood. Sun exposure can be a factor in the formation of new ones.
If you wish to get rid of them, you can opt for baking soda, which represents a natural bleaching agent. You can even make a paste by mixing it with some castor oil. Here is what you need to do:
- Start by adding one pinch of baking soda to about three drops of castor oil.
- Mix them up well.
- Apply this homemade paste directly onto your moles. Let it sit and dry for a while.
- Repeat this method once each day until you see clear results.
Take note! A new mole or one which changes may be a potential sign of melanoma, or more commonly known as skin cancer. Not to worry you, dear readers, but if any mole you have either bleeds, itches or changes, don’t hesitate to see a dermatologist. Better safe than sorry, right?
2. Age Spots: Lemon-Strawberry Mask
These are also called liver spots and are usually brought on by exposure to the sun. They represent a type of photodamage caused by UV rays, and become more common as one ages. That’s why we’d like to present you with a natural lightener. Here is how to make it:
- Start by mashing two or three strawberries.
- Add no more than 5 drops of freshly-squeezed lemon juice.
- Give it a good stirring.
- Spread this paste around any age spots, and be careful around the eyes.
- After about 5 minutes, wash it off and pat the areas dry.
As both strawberries and lemons contain high amounts of vitamin C, they can reverse the hyperpigmentation once you apply them on your skin.
3. Warts: Garlic
Common warts usually appear either on your feet or fingers, or any spots you may frequently shave. They are caused by a type of HPV virus, but this is no reason to panic as such infections are no rare occurrence. By using garlic and its magnificent antiviral properties, you can easily get rid of them.
- Start by crushing one garlic clove.
- Carefully spread this paste to any wart, and cover it with a bandage.
- Let it sit for about half an hour.
- Proceed by washing it off and patting the area dry.
- Repeat this process once or twice a day until the wart becomes a blister, before eventually falling off.
Note: For any genital warts, it’s best to see your doctor at once, since they can be transmitted.
4. Blackheads: Oatmeal-Green Tea Mask
Blackheads are the cause of excess skin oil. When this oil builds up, it clogs a pore, and the oxygen turns it black. Luckily, you can use a combination of green tea and oatmeal to control any excess oil. The green teaeven has the potential to kill the bacteria which may cause acne and lighten pigmentation.
- Start by preparing a cup of hot green tea.
- Add one tablespoon of this to one tablespoon of oats.
- Mix these two ingredients into a paste.
- Apply this homemade paste on your blackheads.
- After about ten minutes, wash it off and pat your skin dry.
5. Skin Tags: Tea Tree Oil
Older people most commonly have cutaneous skin tags. Your risk becomes greater if you happen to be overweight or diagnosed with diabetes. And even though they are harmless and painless, you might want to get rid of them anyway. Well, you can, using a safe method revolving around tea tree oil!
- Start by soaking a cotton ball in some water.
- Add two to three drops of this oil to the cotton ball.
- Massage it gently on the skin tag using circular motions.
- Repeat this process once or twice daily.
We hope you will find these tips useful. Stay healthy, dear readers.